Importance of batteries in electric vehicles:
An electric vehicle battery is an energy accumulator that stores electricity for a mission in an alternating or continuous current engine. However, its importance is far greater than this. The battery is what makes these vehicles sustainable and what releases them from their dependence on fossil fuels The battery is the most important component of an electric vehicle as it is the energy source. The battery size is representative of the vehicle’s driving range and charging capabilities. Battery size also affects the cost of the vehicle
SOK Battery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of lithium iron phosphate batteries. One single battery can output a maximum of 100 Amps continuously and has a reserve capacity of 100 Amps per hour.
Features of SOK batteries:
- Manufacturer-backed warranty and technical assistance
- Genuine new grade A prismatic cells
- Up to 20-year lifespan ( 4000-8000)
- High-quality Bluetooth battery management system (BMS)
- Superior build quality and components
- Robust and durable user-serviceable enclosure.
Benefits of SOK battery for Electric Vehicle:
- SOK batteries are renowned for their high-quality construction.
- The cells, BMS, wiring, and busbars are all thoughtfully designed and integrated resulting in a battery that is not only safer but is more reliable and durable than SOK batteries are manufactured.
- Extremely durable
- Longer lifespan
- Increased Safety
- High thermal stability
- Low-self-charge rate
- Lower maintenance cost
- High efficiency
- Faster charging time
- Higher power density
- Longer life cycle
- Lower light
- No off-gassing
- No voltage drop
The technology of SOK batteries:
SOK battery is engineered with built-in protection mechanisms such as overcharge protection and over-discharge protection ensuring safe and reliable operation it also features battery management systems to optimize performance and protect against potential issues. The three main phases of the battery production process are: 1) electrode manufacturing 2) Cell assembly and training aging and test that validates the right performance of the assembled battery cells. The critical raw materials used in manufacturing li-ion batteries include lithium graphite cobalt and manganese.
Environmental impact of SOK battery for electric vehicles:
When a battery is at the end of its life cycle. it is usually disposed of as waste in landfills that can result in hazardous compounds leaching into the soil and can cause large fires, which are extremely difficult to control due to the large amount of combustible waste that they are mixed with. EVs have no tailpipe emissions that contribute to air pollution. EVs are relatively quiet so they do not contribute to noise pollution. EVs do not use engine oil which is generally bad for the environment EV manufacturers traditionally try to use eco-friendly materials whenever possible. EV chargers rely on electricity from power plants which still use fossil fuels. This could be [problematic in states like California where the energy grid is already being pushed to its limit during the hot summer months so residents will be forced to experience more rolling back-outs.
Maintenance of SOK battery for electric vehicles:
- Charge the battery: a correct way of charging exists when it comes to forklift batteries
- Maintain guided levels: the life of a forklift battery relies on optimum water levels to work at maximum capacity
- Equalize the battery
- Regulate battery temperature
- Clean a unit
- Change every four years
- Check the acid level
- Add water carefully
- conduct a battery load test
- Clean the battery
- Keep cables tied
- Don’t leave your car for too long
- Keep the battery warm
- Cleaner environment
- No congestion charge
- Lower running costs
- Renewable electricity tariffs
- Better driving experience
- Government funding
- Free parking
- Reduced noise pollution
- Finding a charging station EV charging stations are fewer and farther between than gas stations
- Charging takes longer
- Higher initial purchase cost
- Replacing the batteries is expensive
What cell do SOK batteries use?
SOK battery provides you with more and better batteries with brand new grade A cells and a smarter battery management system.
What is the charge rate of the SOK battery?
Maximum charge current: 50A. Recommend charge voltage:14.4V to 14.6.
What type of battery does an EV use?
All electric vehicles use lithium-ion batteries.